Ballantine’s Returns With 2nd Edition of True Music Mix Challenge
Ballantine’s whisky is once again offering its platform to creators and emerging talents in Cameroon. Since 2019, Ballantine’s the platform has been available for rising singers and has celebrated two winners in the years 2019 and 2021 respectively. This time around, the platform is available for DJs and to win the big money prize, all you have to do as a DJ is register and MIX!
The first edition of the True Music Mix Challenge (TMMC) saw DJ Bad Boy walk away with the grand prize and was crowned winner on February 11, 2022. This time around, the competition returns bigger and better with TV giants TRACE Cameroon joining the partnership train. Also, towns eligible for participation include Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Limbe and Bafoussam.
Ballantine’s is calling out to all aspiring and talented DJs in Yaoundé, Douala, Bafoussam, Buea and Limbe to register in the biggest DJ competition in Cameroon and potentially win:
1. XAF 1,000,000 cash price
2. One branded Ballantine’s Turn table
3. Certificate from Trace Academia
4. Other Ballantine’s gifts
The runner up wins:
1. XAF 500,000 cash price
2. Certificate from Trace Academia
3. Other Ballantine’s gifts
To enter the competition, the participants must observe the following:
1. From 1st November 2023, DJ and aspiring DJs aged 21 years and above must create a 2-minute audio of
your DJ mix in portrait format.
2. Upload the audio where they have shown off their skills on www.ballantines.com.
3. The participant must share a video of his/her performance on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, using the
hashtags #TrueMusicChallenge & #BallantinesWhisky and mention @ballantinescm in his/her post.
4. The participant must ensure that he/she is following @ballantinescm for an eligible post.
5. The deadline for entry, which is 25th November 2023.
Remember that ‘There’s No Wrong Way to Mix and Scratch!